Applications for a Permit to Install Water and/or Sewer Line Laterals is available at the Municipal Administration Center, 285 Beech Hill Road or at the Public Works Building, 261 Beech Hill Road or simply click on the link to the application: Application-for-Water-or-Sewer-Services
In the Fringe Area surrounding the Town of Antigonish, Lower South River, St. Andrews and Gaspereaux Lake water bills are issued every two months.
Residential water bills are based on a tap count or flat fee and are billed in accordance with an Order by the Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board. To view the URB decisions click on this link: Water Utility
Commercial water bills are based on a meter reading and are billed in accordance with an Order by the Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board.
Sewer bills are issued once per year and starting in 2016 will appear on your tax bill. Residential bills are calculated on a user unit. Adjustments are made for homes with apartments. Commercial bills are calculated based on square footage.
Water and Sewer Bill Payment Options:
- Payment may be made in person, at the Municipal Administration Centre, 285 Beech Hill Road, using a debit card, credit card, cash, cheque or money order made payable to the Municipality of the County of Antigonish.
- Payment may be made by mailing a cheque or money order, made payable to the Municipality of the County of Antigonish, to the Municipality of the County of Antigonish, 285 Beech Hill Road, BEECH HILL NS B2G 0B4.
- Payment may be made by telephone, at (902) 863-1117, using a credit card.
- Payment may be made at most financial institutions and ABM’s, or by using their telephone banking services. Contact your financial institution to see if this service is available.
- Payment may be made through the following financial institutions’ internet (on-line) banking services. Click on the links below to access their online banking website:
- Bergengren Credit Union
- East Coast Credit Union
- RBC Royal Bank
- All other Credit Unions
Now you can pay your bills online with Pay by TelPay, using your Chequing/Savings Account from the Financial Institution of your choice.
For more information, to sign in or to register to pay by Telpay please visit: