Subdivision Services

If you are creating a lot that is less than 25 acres in area, either by dividing a larger parcel or consolidating smaller parcels, you will need Subdivision Approval from the Municipality.  Subdivision applications are processed on behalf of the Municipality by the Eastern District Planning Commission.

For a Subdivision Approval, you will require a plan and some background information for the Development Officer to review.  Get a list of these requirements and more information about subdivisions on the EDPC Subdivision website.