Notice to Mini Home Owners

Please notify the Municipal Office before you sell your Mobile Home / Mini Home so we can make the proper transfer to the new owner.  If you are trading in your Mobile Home / Mini Home it is also necessary to notify the Municipal Office so the Mobile Home / Mini Home can be deleted from the tax roll.

Questions concerning transfer of Mobile Homes / Mini Homes?  Please call the Municipal Office at 902-863-1117 or e-mail:

Manufactured Home Transfer Form