On Monday, June 7th we will be re-opening to the public. To support your health and safety we have public health practices in place. If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please call 811.
– We are not taking drop in meetings. For an appointment or assistance on any municipal matter, please call 902-863-1117.
– Masks are required.
– Practice social distancing of 6ft/2m.
– In our foyer, there will be a 10 person maximum, waiting cues are marked on the floor. Visitors will be asked to line up outside if we are at our capacity.
To pay a bill you can:
1. Mail in your payment to:
Municipality of the County of Antigonish
285 Beech Hill Road
Beech Hill, NS B2G 0B4
2. Pay online or through telephone banking with your bank or credit union.
3. Call 902-863-1117 to pay with credit card.
4. Proceed to the tax office.
We look forward to serving you!